BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

lazyness filled me ! ==

i think i;m not going to post a blog bout my Dubai's trip,
because LAZY ler !
there are too much to type..==
anyway , its really an awesome trip !
lets come back to what had happen this few days...
errr, actually nothing special ...
just looking toward CHRISTMAS DAY ! haha ...
we are going to have caroling on 19th of December,
and celebrate twice on 20 th of december , day and night[Duta palm i tink ^^]...
oh , yea, my dear frens [leo club members] are going to have a party too on that day ...
ALL THE BEST !!! ^^

Today ,
clean up my room ,
i read the letter from jane liew,
she wrote it when we were form 1 !
omg ! our topic , very funny, but really cute...
missed my primary life ... aarrghh !!
missed all my primary's classmate too! >?<

tomorrow and Thurday,
my frens all are going to gather up ,
for celebrating nicole's birthday and shopping next day...
very sad, im not going to join them ...
yo ! missed u all too ...
i think maybe can meet u all only when school reopen ?!

recently ,
English novels are quite famous among us ...
wow, everyone is reading ...
TWilight , Chinese cinderella ,
included me ... i'm reading Twilinght !
what a nice story bout VAMPIRE ! ==
some of my form 5 friends end up their SPM today !
congrats ! ^^
bye ! piese ^^v, nitez...

0 comments: